1 September 2020
- Presently, Regional Legal Director of Heineken Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, responsible for the functional oversight of legal in Asia Pacific. She is also a member of the HEINEKEN APAC Management Team.
- Has more than 20 years of in-house legal experience, with close to 15 years in the alcohol and beverage industry. Her experience includes general corporate and commercial matters (both regional and operational), mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, set up of greenfield breweries, compliance and managing disputes in the Asia Pacific region.
- Joined the HEINEKEN Asia Pacific team as Senior Legal Manager in 2006. During this time, she successfully advised on and negotiated various mergers and acquisition projects in various markets within APAC.
- In 2015, she moved to Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APB Singapore”) as Legal Director and a member of the Management Team, where she was a valued business partner and was instrumental in successfully achieving a commitment with the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore in respect of APB Singapore’s draught exclusive arrangements with outlets as well as facilitating a transformational change to the APB Singapore route to market.
- In 2018, she undertook a short term assignment to HEINEKEN Cambodia for three months to establish a robust legal framework and processes.
- In 2019, she moved back to the APAC Legal Affairs team to take on the position as Legal Manager for APAC where she was responsible to oversee a broad range of legal issues for various Heineken operating companies across the region as well as manage a range of mergers and acquisitions and joint venture matters.
Prior to joining HEINEKEN, she was the Legal Counsel for Sembcorp Utilities Pte Ltd for five years